Thursday, October 4, 2007

Punkin Gups

It is that time of year ago. Fall is in the air, and pumpkins are plump and orange for the carving. We carved ours yesterday. My dd loved it!! Once she got passed the punkin gups. Yes, she had no desire to dismember the punkin and pull its lovely orange stringy masses away. She didn't mind staring them down once she realized the faces of Piglet, Winnie the Pooh, and Roo were carved into the fronts. It was fun carving punkins this year. My dd's first year to really carve away. :) Happy Fall!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly Ann said...

What's more fun that halloween time? I just discovered Mr. Potato Head parts for pumpkins, so we might go that route for a change of pace. Enjoy the season!

CountryintheBurbs said...

I remembere when my oldest three screamed and begged to carve ole' Jack O Lantern...yeah right! They saw the insides and ran!! lol. After I scooped and scooped, they came back and did their pumpkin massacre! I always got stuck with the "gups". Still do :(

Unknown said...

Hi, glad you found my blog and got entered in my giveaway, good luck to you! I just love this time of the year and I really enjoy reading about it all over blogland!